Saturday, December 18, 2010

Rosette spoonbill's-peaches and cream

Well, I was supposed to go down to New Jersey for a photo shoot that was to take place today. However, because of some other circumstances and also since I started not feeling well. I canceled out and spent the day relaxing and in front of the computer. I had posted a picture that I took down at Merritt Island national wildlife refuge on BPN and got a number of comments. What I am going to do now is show you the original image, then followed by what I posted.
Original


First posting

I will then show in turn different interpretations as suggested by some of the participants on BPN. You will have to decide which one you like the best.

One person said that they would like it without the reflection,

another person felt that it would look better without the shoreline.




And, another person felt that it would look better without the tall reeds behind the birds.




So there you have different variations on the same picture that I created utilizing Photoshop

No comments:

Post a Comment