Friday, September 16, 2011

Arizona Workshop

I am presently in Arizona to attend a photo workshop to learn how to use high-speed tripwire photography with Scott Linstead and Bill Forbes.  I am hoping to have some interesting photographs of bats, birds and insects.  The workshop will take place at their site, The Pond at Elephant Head , which is near to the world-renowned Madera Canyon just south of Tucson Arizona.  I learned about this workshop through Naturescapes, http://www.naturescapes.net/docs/index.php/workshops.  I have been on a number of workshops that Naturescapes has presented, which included my last trip to Alaska.

We will be photographing until around 10 o'clock at night, so updates about this trip may not be posted until I return home.  I will try to at least give a sample of the pictures before I arrived home.

No comments:

Post a Comment