Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sunrise and Post Processing utilizing NIK plug-ins

Each morning that I photograph the sunrise on Buzzards Bay is different.  This is due to the presence of clouds, the amount of moisture in the air, the amount the particulate matter that may be present in the air, and many other factors.
So, returning to the same location can give you a variety of pictures.  What else helps to increase the beauty of the pictures is post processing and the use of plug-in filters I have been utilizing NIK software, especially VIVEZA 2 and Color Efex Pro 4.  These plug-ins are available for Light Room, Photoshop, and Aperture.
Here is a 3 image stack that I processed in NIK HDR EFEX PRO and then utilize VIVEZA and Color Efex Pro 4.  So, which image do you like best.  Let me know by sending me a comment. 
Original
untitled D7K_7509_HDR_2 November 01, 2011 NIKON D7000
Processed
untitled D7K_7509_HDR November 01, 2011 NIKON D7000
..

No comments:

Post a Comment