MindShift Gear Launches “rotation180° professional” Kickstarter Campaign
Santa Rosa, California. – MindShift Gear, the new outdoor backpack company co-founded by Think Tank Photo and conservation photographer Daniel Beltrá announces it has launched a Kickstarter campaign to help fund its rotation180° professional backpack. The rotation180° professional backpiack brings camera access to a new level. Its rotating waist pack allows nature and adventure photographers to maintain creative momentum by offering immediate access to primary photo equipment in even the most precarious situations without having to take off the pack, sling it over one shoulder, or even stop hiking.
Through Kickstarter.com’s online pledge system for funding creative projects, MindShift seeks to generate revenue to help pay for production of the First Edition of the new backpack. To view MindShift’s Kickstarter project go to http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/134466492/rotation180-photo-backpack
The rotation180° professional’s integrated belt pack will be able to hold a pro sized DSLR and two lenses, or the 70-200mm f2.8 attached to a body. Additional photo equipment, such as a spare body, flash, and up to five lenses, can be stored in the upper compartment’s removable camera insert. For minimalist excursions the insert can be removed and the pack filled with other outdoor gear. An internal aluminum frame supports and stabilizes heavy loads and the side pocket holds up to a three-quart optional hydration bladder.
Optional accessories for the rotation180° professional include a detachable top lid pocket, modular lens case, waterproof ground sheet, additional gear attachment straps, and a unique tripod support system for effortless hands free roaming with the camera and tripod are comfortably suspended from the shoulder harness.
“Our goal was to build a technical day pack that provides unprecedented access to one’s gear, protection, and plenty of room for other outdoor essentials,” said MindShift co-founder Doug Murdoch. Research and development of the rotation180º professional is complete and the Kickstarter funds will enable us to place an order for the first production run.”
rotation180° professional Capacity:
The rotation180° professional has two customizable gear carrying compartments, a lower rotating belt pack and upper pack which is accessed from either the top or back panels. Some packing examples:
· Belt pack: Pro size DSLR with 70-200mm f2.8 lens attached, or Pro dSLR with smaller lens attached and one additional lens, plus filters, binoculars, or other small accessories.
· Backpack: DSLR with 300mm f2.8 lens attached, flash, and two to four additional lenses. Or, remove the insert and use the space for extra personal gear.
rotation180° professional Features:
· Large front pocket holds bulky items like a down jacket.
· Four tripod carrying options
· Removable tripod cup accessory holds large variety of tripod sizes or can be used to carry a snow shovel, helmet or other items.
· Waterproof rain cover allows full functionality of rotating belt pack.
· Side pocket holds up to a three-quart hydration bladder (not included).