The book has over 400 pages of information and photographs. Among the topics covered are:
- Exposure strategies for natural light.
- Auto-focus and other settings for shooting wildlife.
- Beginning and advanced flash techniques.
- Sharpness, exposure, and depth of field concerns for tropical landscapes.
- Natural history tips to help you find great subjects.
- Gear recommendations and post-processing tips.
One of the items that I like in the e-book is that The authors discuss differences between Nikon and Canon and how to set your camera and flashes to obtain the best from each.
A lot of the information also pertains to no matter where you are photographing, especially techniques for obtaining sharp images, what to look for in backgrounds, and post-processing to name a few.
Because I believe this e-book is so important, it is now installed on my computer, iPad and in Dropbox so I can reference it wherever and whenever I want.
This e-book is definitely worth the price and I give it five stars.
Here is the introductory video from the Guide's site.