Our friends at Think Tank Photo have just released a lot of new gear and announced a rain cover special offer. Don’t forget, by clicking on the links below you receive free gear with every order over $50! Here are the details.
· Buy a Hydrophobia rain cover before March 31, 2013 and receive a free eyepiece! The Hydrophobia includes a Think Tank Camera Strap that is preconnected to durable metal D-rings on the rain cover. Proper use of the strap and rain cover does not require removing the strap attached to the camera. Nor does it require cutting holes in the rain cover or disassembling the camera's attached strap. The lens strap inside the Hydrophobia allows the external Camera Strap to fully support the weight of the camera and lens.
· The Sub Urban Disguises are a new concept in premium quality camera shoulder bags. They are designed for the professional photographer seeking smaller capacity camera bags and amateur photographers upgrading their bodies or using one to two lenses along with their new body. The Sub Urban Disguise Series are available in four sizes. Their features include a flip-top lid that folds away from the body to provide quick and unencumbered access to gear.
· A chameleon of sorts, the Change Up V2.0 can change from belt pack to shoulder bag to chest pack via the harness system. In addition, many Think Tank Modular and Skin Components can attach to the waist belt straps. With the ability to carry a standard-size DSLR and a 70-200 2.8, (detached), it has a significant amount of capacity in a lightweight, body conforming shape. Alternately, it holds a standard-size DSLR with 24-70 2.8 attached, plus one to three additional lenses.
· There is one bond that unites most professional photographers: the burden of having to roll multiple bags and heavy loads from one shoot to the next. To aid them in this task Think Tank Photo created the Low Rider Strap. With the Low Rider Strap you simply slip the split pad design over the handle of your rolling luggage and tighten the side straps. Once having done so you are now able to haul two bags with a far lower and stable center of gravity.
· Made of two-tone rip-stop nylon, the Limited Edition Pixel Pocket Rocket holds 10 CF cards while keeping them safe and organized. This CF card carrier was manufactured in a one-time production run and will be discontinued once inventory runs out. It truly is a one-time limited edition.
· The Pro DSLR Battery Holder is a soft, compact case for photographers carrying two pro-size camera batteries for either Canon or Nikon bodies.