Here are some of the topics that are covered in the book:
- How to photograph the Milky Way, northern lights, eclipses, meteors, lightning, air glow, lava, and more!
- What moon phases to shoot under.
- Light painting the foreground and recommended flashlights.
- Capturing star trails with both film and digital cameras.
- Creating comet-like star trails.
- Stitching huge images that can be printed very large.
- Stacking images and blending multiple exposures to increase detail.
- Focus stacking to increase depth of field.
- Using an equatorial mount (or star tracker).
- Enlarging star size to bring out constellations.
- Minimizing noise, light pollution, and elongated stars in post-processing.
Here are a couple of sample pages.
|processed in LightRoom/Photoshop|
If you are interested in purchasing this e-book, which cost $18.95 click the button below