Sunday, August 26, 2012

Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historic Site -The Woods

On my trip to Vermont.  I visited the Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historic Site in Vermont.  This site is dedicated to stewardship and the preservation of the natural world.  A full blog about the visit will be forthcoming.
As I was reviewing my photographs from the visit, I was intrigued by one photograph  taken in the woods, showing the road and the woods surrounding it.  However, it was a bland photograph.Woods
I decided to use NIK HDR Pro 2 and process the single photograph as a tone map.  I just purchased The Photographer's Guide to HDR Efex Pro 2.0.  By Jason Odell of Luminescence of Nature Photography.  Part of the package was a number of presets by Jason Odell.  I utilized a black and white grunge preset and just added a touch of saturation, which gave a very light green tint to the vegetation.Woods









The e-book is on sale with a discount until September 2 and can be found at http://www.luminescentphoto.com/blog/2012/08/25/the-complete-guide-to-nik-software-hdr-efex-pro-2-0/
This is an excellent book for helping you get the most out of NIK HDR Efex Pro 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment