Wednesday, October 3, 2012

New ebook on Attacting Bird for Photography


A brief blog today, as I am preparing to leave in the morning for Acadia National Park.  I had seen advance notice of a new E-book that was produced by a good friend of mine Alan Murphy and today it was released and I bought a copy.  This is a most excellent book, it is entitled "the Photographer's Guide to Attracting Birds" it is an excellent follow-up to his original E-book "Guide to Songbird Set-up Photography" which I have had and utilized.  I have been on a couple of workshops with Alan and he is an excellent teacher and is meant particular's and fixing up purchase and setups so that you can obtain the best photographs of birds.

In his latest book, he covers not only equipment, clothing and setups, but also gives detailed instruction on how to do it.

If you are into bird photography, I recommend this book, which is available for a cost of $50 or obtain both books at a cost of $90 and save $10..  They can be purchased at Alan's site http://www.alanmurphyphotography.com/ebook.htm or from Naturescapes ( click logo on Right) or from Birds Are Art

No comments:

Post a Comment