Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Presentations


It is Tuesday, February 11, the sun is shining and it is cold. However, this afternoon will be going down to Sachuest National Wildlife Refuge in Middletown Rhode Island to try to photograph the barn owl that has been present there, along with possibility of snowy owls, northern harrier and possibly a short-eared owl. Will let you know tomorrow what we found.

Last night I was invited by the photography interest group in Newburyport Massachusetts to give a presentation. My presentation was photographing birds. The presentation was well received and everybody enjoyed it and I'm happy to say I received email compliments about this presentation. The day before I also presented this presentation along with a presentation on macro photography to my macro photography workshop where again it was well received.

These presentations are available for presentation to your photography group. If interested please send me an email and I will get back to you about the logistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment