Saturday, December 12, 2015

Everglades Here I Come

White-tailed Deer in the early morning fog and dew
Tomorrow, I am leaving on a jet plane and do not know when I will be back again.  However, I do know when I will return, which will be on Thursday.  I am going down for a photo trip to the Everglades National Park in Florida and am hoping to fill my portfolio with a lot of new pictures.  I do not know if I will have the time in order to be able to write a blog while I am in Florida, but I will try to post pictures on my Photo Bee 1 Facebook page.

Here are some photos from my last trip to the Everglades which was almost 5 years ago.

Ospreys
Red-shouldered Hawk
Brown Pelican with a Large Fish in Its Pouch
White Pelican Flying
Black Vulture in a Palm Tree
Sunset over the Everglades

No comments:

Post a Comment