Sunday, December 20, 2015

Florida Workshop

Osprey
Despite the mosquitoes, I had a great time in Florida on the workshop organized by Jason Odell. There was a great group of participants and Jason was a great leader.  In the midday hours, we had a lecture and teaching us so we can improve our work.  This was beside all the teaching that we had out in the field.  I learned a number of new ways of shooting and post processing.

Normally when I write a blog about a trip I take it from the beginning and finished the blogs up at the last.  This time, I will start at the end and travels to the beginning.  On the last day of the workshop, we went down to the Flamingo visitor center and spent the morning photographing thing a pair of ospreys on their nest.  I have created a video slideshow of the ospreys activity which can be seen on my Facebook Photo Bee 1 page: https://www.facebook.com/myer.photobee1/

I also captured Turkey, great Egret, and white Ibis is in flight.
Great Egret
White Ibis
Turkey Vulture 

No comments:

Post a Comment