Friday, January 21, 2011

Waiting at logan Airport

Presently, I am sitting down my hotel room at Logan Airport watching the snow come down. I came up 2 days early, since my flight is on Saturday because of the snow. When I woke up at 5 o'clock and looked out the snow was very light, now it is coming down heavy. However, it is supposed to stop by early afternoon and hopefully I will get out tomorrow morning On my flight to San Diego. I am headed to San Diego for the Searcher Natural History Tours. This is a 12 day trip from San Diego to Cabo San Lucas. We will be visiting different areas in the Baja and visiting the gray whales in Laguna San Ignacio. There we will spend 2 days anchored among the gray whales and will whale watch from pangas. We will then continue down around the tip of the Baja and up into the Sea of Cortez and finally returning to Cabo San Lucas for our flights home.




Since the trip does not start until Sunday night, Sunday morning, I am meeting my friend Mike and we are going to go photograph the pelicans at La Jolla.



Because I probably will not be in communication on the tripdue to the lack of internet access. My blogs will get posted after I return home.



Here are a few pictures taken today at Logan Airport from the 7th floor at the Hilton.
 




Here is a photo taken at 2PM  the snow has stopped and most flight are on time


No comments:

Post a Comment