Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Selective Black and White Post-processing in Lightroom

Today I received by email my copy of PhotographyTalk.com newsletter issue #89 and in the newsletter in the editing tips videos section there was a How to Lightroom Tip: How to make selective black and white image with Lightroom. The presenter was Serge Ramelli and the URL for the video is http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bT9KA_67uPM.
PhotographyTalk.com URL is http://www.photographytalk.com/ and you can sign up for the newsletter there.


This was an interesting video in that everything was created just utilizing Lightroom and no plug-ins. It did require a couple of viewings of the video to help me get the steps down. To make it easier for myself, since I have to monitor screens is that on one screen I did my processing and had the video up on the other screen, so that I could refer to it and scroll to the area that I needed.

Here is the original file:


Here is my selective black and white image:


Comments:

No comments:

Post a Comment