Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Improving Your Postprocessing by Watching Videos of Other Photographers Workflow

Version 1
Recently I have started to look at my older pictures and reprocess them.  The reason for this, as I been progressing in my use of Lightroom and Photoshop, plus the plug-ins from NIK and Topaz, along with a few others, I have learned how to process my photos better.  NIK and Topaz have had a great number of educational webinars on how to use their products, plus there are a number of videos from different photographers on their workflow and utilization of Lightroom and Photoshop.  By watching these presentations I have learned a number of different ways a post-processing and it is help me to develop my own workflow.  You cannot remain static, you must continue to learn and think and develop your own style.

I will show you some pictures, the original be version 1 and the reprocessed version 2.  Some of the facts may be subtle, but on my computer screen, there is enough of a difference to see the change.

Version 1

Version 2
Version 1
Version 2

Version 1
Version 2

Version 1
Version 2


No comments:

Post a Comment