Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Batch processing in Lightroom and Photoshop


The other day, I went back to Jenney Pond again, and at one point, a Drake Mallard was creating quite a commotion by splashing in the water.  I took three series of photos with a total of 24 photographs.  In Lightroom adjusting the pictures was simple, I use the develop module (which is ACR in Photoshop), adjusted one of the photos and then selected all the rest and and use the synchronize tab.  To make my life easier.  I utilized Photoshop 1st to create an action with one of the pictures and then imported the rest of the pictures into Photoshop.  Then under file I chose automate > batch.  The batch dialogue opens, make sure that the correct set of actions is selected, the correct action, the source is open files, choose the destination and click OK.  Photoshop will process the files and save them.  While Photoshop is working go get a cup of coffee.  By doing these steps each of the pictures will be processed the same.  I hope this information helps you.





























No comments:

Post a Comment