Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Think Tank trifecta 10 - Field Review


Last month I reported on two new backpacks that think Tank designed to allow you three different ways to get at your three "workhorse" lenses.  The Trifecta 10 is designed for DSLR systems, and the Trifecta 8 is designed for mirrorless systems. These innovative backpacks sling for side access from both the left and right. They are the perfect carrying solution for when you are on the move and don't want to have to take off your backpack to access your gear. The rear panel opening offers complete access to gear.  And don't forget that when you use my link you receive free gear with your order as well as free shipping. http://www.thinktankphoto.com/categories/camera-backpacks/trifecta-backpacks.aspx?code=WS-542

On my recent workshop that I was on in Down East Maine, the Trifecta 10 was my go to bag out in the field.  Yes, I carried a lot more equipment up in a Think Tank roller bag.  My long telephoto lens was either a Nikon 70-200 F/2.8 or a Nikon 80-400 f/4.5-5.6G with a camera body attached and the lens hood reversed fit easily into one side of the Trifecta.  On the other side.  I had a wide angle telephoto lens and a shot telephoto lens along with some equipment.  In the top compartment was extra cards, batteries, my filters and lens cleaning equipment.

One of the main reasons that I love this new backpack it is comfortable to wear and did not bother my back.  It was easy getting equipment out and replacing lenses as I needed.  Also, the Trifecta did not take up a large amount of space, especially when we were traveling on the boat to Machias Seal Island or when we were in the small blinds.


I have had many different backpacks and have found this one the most comfortable, versatile and easy to use of any of my previous ones.

So if you are looking for a new backpack. This is one I recommend very highly and I think you would be definitely satisfied with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment