Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunrise, Sunset

From Fiddler on the Roof, Sunrise, Sunset.  My son said to me, since we did the sunrise, as I wrote in the previous blog, where should we go to do the sunset?  I took the The Photographer's Ephemeris (TPE) and looked up various locations near us.  And after looking at a number of them, I decided that we would go to Fall River down by Battleship Cove to photograph the sunset, since the sun would set behind the battleship, USS Massachusetts and the Braga Bridge.  We parked at Heritage Park and found a nice spot to set up to give us a good view of the battleship  and the bridge.  There was clouds moving through passing over our subjects.  As this sun sank lower in the sky, we did have some nice light.  After sunset, the wind changed and the clouds started moving away from the subjects, and we ended up with mainly a clear blue sky and none of the great light that you can get after sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment