Sunday, March 23, 2014

Welcome to Spring

Early Morning Color At Gooseberry
Even though no one's signed up for the workshop to celebrate spring, I still went out to Gooseberry to enjoy the sunrise. Not only was it a gorgeous sunrise, prior to the sun rising I was able to get pictures of the waning gibbous moon and then after sunrise the moon with clouds. Initially the sky was clear would only a few clouds but later the sun was hidden behind the clouds which gave some interesting photos.
Sunrise
Sun in the Clouds
Waxing Gibbous Moon

Waxing Gibbous Moon With Clouds


Song sparrows were out and singing, there was still a good number of seabirds and peeps. The snowy owls was still there and even though I did not get any pictures I saw them flying off in the distance.
Song Sparrow Celebrating Spring


After walking the island and looking at the coming signs of spring I then drove over to the Bayside and had one of their great breakfasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment