Saturday, November 21, 2015

Continuing My Old Catalog File Cleanup

Gila Woodpecker - original NEF file
Gila Woodpecker - original TIF file
Gila Woodpecker - PSD file with Topaz plug-ins
I have been continuing reviewing older pictures in my catalog and found a great deal of them have not been adequately keyworded, especially to what species they are.  I have also started to reprocess a number of pictures, utilizing what I have learned over the years.  I am going to presents some pictures from 2012 with various processing.  This will range from the original right out of the camera to how I processed some now in 2015, utilizing Lightroom, Photoshop, and Topaz plug-in.
Great-tailed Grackle  - original NEF file
Great-tailed Grackle  - processed 2012, TIF file with halo around the bird
Great-tailed Grackle  - process 2015, PSD file with Topaz plug-ins