There was an interesting stand of driftwood out at the tip which I photographed. When I looked at the driftwood on the computer screen, it was a very bland picture. So I decided to have some fun experimenting. First, I adjusted the picture in Lightroom and exported the adjusted picture to Photoshop. While in Photoshop. I cleaned up the background, replace the background with a texture, added a little bit of impressionistic painting and then did some selective adjustments of the color. Here is before and after.
|Driftwood after Lightroom Processing|
|Driftwood after Photoshop and Topaz Processing|
|Yellow-rumped Warbler with Background Replaced|
|Yellow-rumped Warbler Catching Flies Showing Its Yellow Rump|