Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Oops! And Lesser Yellowlegs

How it happened, I do not know.  But I can tell you do not try to take pictures of birds in flight or action shots with your camera set on bracketing.  I was out photographing with my D 500 and for the first photos,  everything was fine and until I came home and downloaded the pictures I found that I somehow turned on the bracketing mode and shot a  large number of photos that were bracketed.  Because I was shooting in manual and auto ISO.  I found that usually only one picture in the set was in focus.  If I chimp the lot, I probably would have found this out sooner than arriving at home.  I missed out on some exciting sequences because of this.
Set of bracketed photos
Set of bracketed photos
Set of bracketed photos
There was a pair of lesser yellowlegs chasing each other over the pannes, which would have made a great series.  Thank goodness there were salvageable photos.
Lesser Yellowlegs Chasing a Lesser Yellowlegs
Lesser Yellowlegs Chasing a Lesser Yellowlegs
Lesser Yellowlegs Chasing a Lesser Yellowlegs

No comments:

Post a Comment