Thursday, February 18, 2016

Ghost in the Woods

Yesterday, two of my sons came over and visited with me.  We were talking about different things and one son asked could I replace faces in Photoshop.  Yes, I answered, so he said he will send me some pictures that he wanted to be adjusted.  On my computer screen appeared a photograph that I had taken down in the Savannah National Wildlife Refuge.  It is a scene with Spanish moss hanging from the trees that I converted to black and white.  Both sides thought that it was a great picture.  It would be great as a cover for a mystery/paranormal/horror book or movie.  The picture would look better if it had a ghostly figure in it.  Well, I do have a ghostly figure that I have used in a Halloween photo so I opened both of the photos in Photoshop.  I selected the ghostly figure and move it onto the landscape photo.  I adjusted the size of the ghostly figure and decreased the opacity and then, utilizing the clone stamp did a little blending.  All the sons loved the composite picture, so what do you think?  Let me know, I would appreciate it.

The Ghost in the Woods
Original

No comments:

Post a Comment